CONEQ WORKSHOP is the measurement software tool for any complex system with multiple channels or even acoustical challenges, with features beyond acoustic power correction alone.
CONEQ WORKSHOP provides the user with many detailed parameters to customize measurements as well as modify the correction curve to the applications requirements.
In addition it provides features such as composite correction of multiple measurements and a variety of target correction features.
It also allows the user to load frequency response compensation files for the audio interfaces as well as the measurement microphone to achieve a maximum linearity.
Graphs and reports can be exported and printed for repeated tests or quality control of permanent installations, etc..
CONEQ Workshop software is protected by a eLicenser USB Key and available as limited (time limited to one month starting from the day of first activation) and unlimited version.
Application tools include a limited CONEQ Workshop license.
- CONEQ™ WorkshopFilter sampling frequency (kHz): 0.5 / 1 / 2 / 8 / 16 / 32 / 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96
- Filter resolution (number of taps): 1024 and 4096
- Support for APEQ™ hardware equalizers
- Support for CONEQ™ P2/P8/P2pro/P8pro plug-ins
- Adjustable limits for maximum gain/attenuation
- Parametric equalizer for defining target curve
- Graphic equalizer for defining target curve
- Custom target curve files
- Microphone calibration file support
- Composite (averaged) measurement
- Measurement from pre-recorded file
- Changeable smoothing (octave)
- Changeable test signal periods
- Changeable time window